Help Your Relatives Live Safely and Comfortably in their Homes
Older adults can find it difficult to perform activities of daily living, like dressing or bathing. Some seniors find it difficult to do these tasks due to decreased fine motor abilities from arthritis, memory loss due to dementia, or to pain from a chronic disease. In any case, the senior can feel depressed or anxious about needing to ask for help. Fortunately, the team at CaringGivers can provide in home care services that do not take away dignity or choice.
CaringGivers Personal Care Services
In home care needs vary from senior to senior, and our caregivers work to find the best interventions and develop a personalized plan to suit your loved one’s specific needs, challenges, and personality. Some of the care we may provide for your loved one could include:
- Assistance with bathing or showering
- Support while dressing for the day or undressing for the night
- Medication reminders via verbal cueing
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Assistance with therapist prescribed exercises or activities
- Tolieting and pericare
- Support with dental care habits
- Help with beauty tasks such as hair brushing, makeup, etc.
Our experienced caregivers provide assistance without taking away dignity or choice, and we work to support our clients in maintaining their independence. We can provide support as often as your loved one would like, whether weekly or daily.
Contact us today for your free consultation, where we can learn more about your loved one and begin to develop a plan to support them at home.