Experienced Home Companion Care Provider in Washington, DC & Surrounding Areas of Virginia & Maryland
CaringGivers provides home care services for seniors living in the Washington, D.C. and surrounding areas. Our experienced and compassionate caregivers give seniors throughout D.C., Maryland, and Virginia the opportunity to continue to live at home independently and safely providing reliable and pleasant service begins with our very careful selection of caregivers. In addition, every member of our staff takes part in continuous education and credential updates.
In Home Care Services in Washington D.C.
Over the past few decades, our CaringGivers team of caregivers have worked with seniors with different abilities, challenges, preferences, and personalities. We pride ourselves on building a relationship of care and trust, becoming a friend to those we serve. Each of our clients is unique, and we tailor our services to meet specific needs.
Our in home care services include:
- Senior Transportation Services
- Respite Care
- Household Task Assistance
- Personal Care
- Hospice Support
- Stroke Care
- Neurological Disorders Care
- Care for “Out of Town” Parents
Our services are available and ready for when you need them, whether a few hours per month or 24 hours per day.
Reasons Why CaringGivers Is Better
It is difficult to find home care services because you may not be sure who to trust with your loved one. We understand better than you may think – it was not long ago when our Co-Founder, Dee, was providing direct care for his own father who was living with Lewy body dementia. Our team cares for each client like they are our own family.
Our team provides:
- Personalized attention and individualized interventions
- Unique and firsthand knowledge of what it is like to be a family caregiver
- Careful selection of qualified caregivers
- Exceptional training and ongoing education for caregivers
- Individualized Care Plan for each client
How CaringGivers Can Help
Our team excels at providing services designed to support seniors living at home alone, or with a partner. We may be able to help you, or your loved one, if you have experienced:
- Falling at home
- Hospital or rehabilitation center discharge to home
- Poor nutrition or weight loss
- Feelings of loneliness
- Poor hygiene
- Inability to keep up with daily household tasks
- Memory loss or poor judgment
- Complex medical conditions
- Medication mistakes
- Chronic pain
- Limited mobility
Let us develop a plan for your specific situation by calling us today to set up a consultation. We would be honored to hear more about you and your concerns, as we uncover how to best support you during this time.